
How fickle my heart
and how woozy my eyes,
I struggle to find
any truth in your lies.
And now my heart stumbles
on things I don't know.
This weakness I feel
I must finally show.
Awake my soul, awake my soul
Awake my soul.
Lend me your hand
and we'll conquer them all.
But lend me your heart
and I'll just let you fall.
Lend me your eyes
I can change what you see.
But your soul you must keep,
totally free.
Awake my soul, awake my soul
Awake my soul.
In these bodies we will live,
in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love,
you invest your life.
In these bodies we will live,
in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love,
you invest your life.
Awake my soul, awake my soul
Awake my soul.
You were made to meet your maker.
Awake my soul, awake my soul
Awake my soul.
You were made to meet your maker.
You were made to meet your maker.
Awake my soul
Mumford and Sons
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten